Safronov Andrey Vadimovich
First Class Full State Counsellor of Moscow.
Born on November 26, 1969 in Moscow.
1988 - 1989 – service in the Armed Forces of the USSR.
In 1992 graduated from Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MGIMO of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation), Faculty of International Information.
- Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Professional re-training Centre - International Affairs Management;
- RF Presidential First Moscow Business School - Master of Business Administration (MBA);
- Cambridge International College, Britain - International Honours (Higher) Diploma on Business Administration;
- Silicon Valley Innovation Center, CA, USA – educational program for managers and executive officers of public and private companies “Anti-recessionary digital transformation”;
- The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) – PR and Corporate Media Management in Public and Commercial Organizations; International Protocol and Cross-Cultural Communications.
Participant of All-Russia Competition “Russian Leaders. Politics”. At present he is in occupational retraining at High State Administration School (HSAS) RANEPA in program – Master of Public Administration (MPA) in profile “Person-centered approach in management”.
Since 1993 worked at mass media, in leadership roles in commercial and public organizations.
2008-2009 – assistant of deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of the 5th convocation.
2009-2011 – assistant of a member of the Council of the Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
2011-2012 – counselor at the Department of Humanitarian Policy and Public Relations of the Russian President Administration for the Internal Policy.
2012-2013 – the Principal Counsellor at the Department for Interaction with Civic Institutions of the Russian President Administration for the Internal Policy.
From 2014 – Deputy Minister of Culture of the Moscow Region.
In December 2015 he was appointed Deputy Chief of the Office of the Moscow City Duma.